3 Smith Farms Organic Eggplant
3 heads Smith Farms Organic Garlic
3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Place all 3 heads of garlic in foil. Dress with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Close the foil to keep oil inside. Roast in a 425 preheated oven for 1 hour.
2. Slice the eggplant lengthwise about ½ inch thick and add to a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in the same 425 preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
3. Into the food processor, add the roasted eggplant, garlic, 2 tbs of olive oil, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper.
4. Add eggplant dip into a medium bowl and garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
5. Serve warm with crisp pita chips.